30 Facts about me


  1. I am a 2004 kid.
  2. I am an otaku, ie I love anime
  3. I love anything fluorescent
  4. I live in Kerala, India
  5. Luna is my nickname
  6. I love quizzing
  7. I aspire to become a YouTuber
  8. I love drawing manga 
  9. I love crochet 
  10. I scream for icecream
  11. I love youtube
  12. I hate slime (no hate pls)
  13. I have a big brother and a big sister
  14. I love Instagram over Musical.ly
  15. Not a teacher's pet πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
  16. Rice loverπŸ’“
  17. Love @alanwalkermusic
  18. April Angel πŸ˜‡
  19. Music lover
  20. Rebel
  21. I pay no heed to grammar
  22. I love badminton
  23. Fangirl
  24. I go crazy over succulents even though I can't keep one alive.(I had had 2 succulents and a cactus, which sadly died )
  25. I am obsessed with mandalas and tapestries.
  26. My favorite seasons are summer, winter and spring (but for those who live in the northern hemisphere my summer is your spring and so on)
  27. My room is always a total mess.
  28. Dream destinations: Switzerland and Phillipines/Bali
  29. I speak Malayalam, Japanese  and English 
  30. Anything cool + Anything cute = Me

Comments