The Accident

 Right now I am so sad ; my father got into a motorbike accident :( .12-7-16 , He was riding the bike , waiting for the green signal and 2 buses rounded on him . He was trapped between the buses , thank the god he has no serious injuries. He  in the hospital right now . The bike is destroyed . This news came in the newspaper also . I was worried to see the bike in the pictures , it looked terrifying . How did my father get out of that mess? I don't know. I would have died if it happened to me . If he hadn't got out in time........  . He has now cuts and bruises . I didn't see him , no one took me to the hospital . My sister is coming tomorrow , I didn't know that she didn't know about this and made her worried and scared . My brother is in the hospital with my father. Currently gran is at our house with me .
P.S He came back home last friday (15-7-16)

Comments