Review : Kindle Paperwhite 7th generation

I had received a Kindle Paperwhite on my birthday from my sister (April 2016 ). My first impression when I saw the e-book reader was that its screen was like paper.It's been 3 months since I got it so yeah.......

Advantages (Things I like about Kindle )

  • We can adjust its brightness , which is good as we can read in the dark and also in sunlight and because I wear glasses and sometimes my eyes hurt due to the low light.
  • We can adjust the font size , from the size of an ant to the size of an egg.
  • If we don't understand a word then we can just tap the the word and the dictionary pops in along with wikipedia and translator.
  • We can upload ebooks with mobi or pdf format from the computer (It helps me the most because I have a lot of ebooks ).
  • We needn't charge for  upto a week  or so as it can hold its charge for a week  if you are a constant reader otherwise 2 weeks.
  • We can read books in sunlight
Disadvantages (Things I don't like about Kindle )
  • When the rainy season started my kindle started acting weirdly ; it just went on and off and on and off
  • It has an expiremental browser but the fonts are too small 
These are the disadvantages I experienced so far , but I will keep you all posted

Comments