A week full of peace

My dear big sister A is going back to Bangalore and my brother is going to the same place along with his friend for a week. I had gone to Bangalore during my summer vacation which was on April and May , but I do feel jealous of him . But with them gone lies a week full of peace and quiet and sadness as there is no one to fight with.

Day 1 : 4-7-16
So excited to be at home without my  brother .......  .I came to my cousins home dripping wet ( because I forgot to bring my umbrella to school )  and when I reached their house they were not there , luckily my other cousin live next to their house.If my brother was here he would have waited for me in the bus stop . :(


Day 2 : 5-7-16
I baked a marble cake.

Day 3 : Ramzan , 6-7-16
We usually slobber / make a fuss over the flyers from lulu. I am having fever

Day 4 : 7-7-16
Holiday

Day 5 : 8-7-16
Didn't go to school  , had fever.

Day 6 : 9-7-16
We went shopping and went to eat in a fastfood shop named egg stop.

Day 7 : 10-7-16
We went to church , saw my going to be married uncle/cousin and saw the river . We had all the  meals out . Morning: idli and chutney. Lunch : biriyani . Dinner: appam with beef. Yum yum . :)

Day 8 : 11-7-16
I went to school . Usual boring stuff

Day 9 :12-7-16
My brother came . He bought me some stuff . He has a new phone 1 plus 3

I'm so glad my brother came. :)

P.S  , My father had an accident :(  today that is 12-7-16 at 3:30 pm

Comments